RF IDeas pcProx Plus Enroll RDR-80581AKU Prox & Smart Card Reader
The pcProx(R) Plus Enroll RDR-80581AKU reader by RF Ideas combines proximity and contactless card technologies into a single reader. With the capability to read both 125 kHz prox cards and 13.56 MHz contactless cards, the desktop pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU provides error-free identification and security, plus it eliminates the need for manual data entry. The pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU allows card holders to use a building access card or any 125 kHz or 13.56 MHz tags for other forms of identification.
Features and Benefits
- Reads 125 kHz prox cards
- Reads 13.56 MHz smart cards
- Typical max read range: 1.0'' to 3.0'' (dependent upon prox card type and environmental conditions)
- Dimensions: 3.375'' x 2'' x .6''
- Weight: 0.45 lbs
- Power Supply: USB self-powered, 6 foot cable
- Transmit Frequency: 125 kHz & 13.56 MHz
- Interface: USB
- The pcProx Plus plug-n-play reader includes flash memory, allowing you to quickly configure the output that meets your needs. Featuring dual-frequency multi-technology, the pcProx Plus is highly configurable and is capable of handling both prox and smart card technologies simlutaneously.
- As a card and badge enroller or reader, the pcProx Plus RDR-80581AKU emulates a keyboard to keystroke the card's data to the cursor's location in an application. The reader can also be configured to add keystrokes and commands before or after the card's data.
|Call For Price||No|