HID OMNIKEY 6321 USB Reader
Contactless technology in a single mobile device - featuring a dual interface PClinked reader that reads/writes to both a 13.56 MHz contactless smart card and virtually any SIM-sized contact smart card, the device economically supports mobile end-user environments where both contactless and contact smart card technologies are used.
Utilizing contactless smart card technology for PC-linked applications, the OMNIKEY 6321 allows users to experience the convenience, speed and security of contactless technology for applications, including logon to Windows, networks, websites and applications for the secure storage of user names, passwords and personal information.
- Contact and Contactless USB Smart Card Reader
- Versatile Applications - Ideal for mobile end-user environments using both contactless and contact smart card technology
- Fast Contactless Transmission - Supports contactless smart cards up to 848 Kbps
- Designed for User Convenience - Housing design is optimized for advanced contactless applications
- Readily compliant - Supports HID iCLASS and MIFARE, as well as ISO 14443 A/B and ISO 15693
- Supports three ISO standards for contactless cards (ISO 14443 A/B and 15693) and ISO 7816 standard for contact cards, and Microsoft WHQL
- Reader supports contactless smart cards with up to 848 Kbps in the fastest ISO 14443 transmission mode
- Standard application interfaces include PC/SC, Synchronous-API (on top of PC/SC), OCF (Open Card Framework) or CT-API
- Features host interface USB 2.0 CCID1 and is compliant with USB 1.1
- Compliant with all relevant safety and environmental standards, including CE, FCC, UL, RoHS and WEEE
|Call For Price||No|