HID iClass RWKL550 LCD Keypad Reader 6171
Using 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology, the iCLASS enabled LCD Keypad Smart Card Reader provides users with new options for supporting multi-factor identity authentication. Combine a contactless card presentation with a personal identification number (PIN) to securely control access to high security areas. Turn the reader into a remotely controlled device, enabling a host to read and write data on an iCLASS card in addition to controlling the LCD to display time, badgeholder information and much more. Field upgradeable: add a bio500 device to the LCD Keypad Reader to create the RWKLB575 bioCLASS reader, adding another layer of security.
Versatile communication interfaces allow for any host to connect to and communicate with the reader. Local operation mode (access control) allows the reader to interface with the highly secure iCLASS access control application, sending card data one-way to a host over a Wiegand, RS232 or RS485 (point-to-point) physical link while displaying canned messages to the user (multi-language support configurable). Use remote operation mode (pass-through) to open up two-way communications over RS232, RS485 (point-to-point) or USB interfaces. Read and write unique application data on iCLASS cards while controlling the LCD, beeper and LEDs
Use the power of the LCD Keypad Smart Card Reader to control an assortment of your access control needs.
Benefits of the LCD Keypad Smart Card Reader:
- The products unique modular design provides a high level of flexibility, including cost-effective field upgrade from keypad with LCD display (RWKL550) to a biometric solution without downtime.
- Versatile interfaces, including Wiegand, RS232, RS485 (point-to-point) and USB, allow for hookup to a variety of hosts.
- Two reader operational modes allow the host to choose the most effective functionality for the environment.
- Flexible pin modes, including 4-bit bursts and buffered keypad entry, allow interface to a variety of access control panels.
- HID's offerings encompass the industry's broadest range of open standard contactless smart card products, available from over 40,000 resellers worldwide.
- Reader Input Voltage: 9-12 VDC
- Current Range: 350 mA standby / 520 mA peak
- Cable distance to Host: 50 ft (15 m) max RS-232.
4000 ft (1216 m) max RS-485
- 18 Gauge Wire 300 ft (152 m) max
Wiegand 22 Gauge Wire 125 ft (60 m) max Wiegand
- Op. Temperature: 32?F - +113?F (0?C +45?C)
- Open collector output: Sink 40 mA, source 1 mA.
|Call For Price||No|