HID iClass RKL55 LCD/Keypad Reader 6170/6178
Using 13.56 MHz contactless smart card technology, the RKL55 iCLASS LCD/Keypad reader provides users with enhanced interaction at the door. Combining contactless card presentation with a personal identification number (PIN), the reader provides a second layer of authentication for higher security. Featuring an LCD screen and function keys for real-time user feedback, the RKL55 further expands system versatility at the door.
The RKL55 features HID Advanced Device Protocol (HADP)/Open Supervised Device Protocol (OSDP), combined with the power of iCLASS, to push user interaction and system functionality to the extreme.
- LCD, keypad and function keys provide enhanced/real-time user interaction for access control
- HADP/OSDP enabled
- LCD/Keypad interface ideal for time and attendance, vending and point of sale uses
- Reader allows for a host device to control the LCD display, obtain user interaction through function keys, poll buffered card data and control audio/visual indicators
- Host device drives real-time clock, user information and system status
- Offers clear communication to system users without requiring additional components
Typical Read Range*
iCLASS Card: Up to 4" (10.2 cm)
iCLASS Key/Tag: Up to 1.25" (3.2 cm)
MIFARE / DESFire Card (CSN): Up to 2" (5.1 cm)
6.14" x 4.17" x 1.45" (15.6 x 10.6 x 3.7 cm)
iCLASS 15693 & 14443B - read-only on 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte), 32k bit (4k Byte); HID Application
ISO 15693 - read-only; serial number (CSN)
ISO 14443B - read-only; serial number (CSN)
ISO 14443A (MIFARE, DESFire) - read-only; serial number (CSN)
US Government PIV (FIPS 201) - read-only; CHUID, FASC-N, etc.
FeliCa (RKL55 Transit Readers Only) - read-only; serial number (IDm)
Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for one year.
|Call For Price||No|