HID iClass Prox Smart Card 202x/212x
iCLASS Prox Proximity Smart Card combines iCLASS smart card technology and HID 125 kHz Proximity technology in a single ISO standard thickness smart card. This enables contactless smart card applications to be added to existing HID Prox access control systems. iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between smart card and reader. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS smart card technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
The iCLASS Prox card meets ISO standard for card size and thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers. It features a graphics quality surface optimized for Photo ID printing, and is available in standard PVC construction, or a composite polyester/PVC construction for more demanding high wear and tear environments. The card can be produced with visual security and anti-counterfeiting features such as holograms, ultra-violet fluorescent inks, micro-printing, or a custom logo to quickly and easily identify genuine cards.
Note: Some cards and/or formats may require a minimum order quantity of 100 cards.
HID 125 kHz Prox and iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology in a single card - provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS smart card technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between smart card and reader, encrypted data transfer, 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capability.
- Meets ISO standards for thickness for use with direct image and thermal transfer printers.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID.
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations.
- Supports all existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000.
- Supports field programming of any existing HID format into the secure HID access control application area on the card.
- Ensures high security access control with mutual authentication between smart card and reader.
- Typical Maximum Read Range*
R10 2.0-3.0" (5.0-7.6cm)
R30/RW300 2.0-3.5" (5.0-8.9cm)
R40/RW400 2.5-4.5" (6.3-11.4cm)
RK40/RWK400 3.0-4.0" (7.6-10.1 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
2.127" x 3.375" x 0.033" max.
(5.40 x 8.57 x 0.084 cm)
- Card Construction
Thin, flexible polyvinyl chloride (PVC) laminate or Composite Polyester/PVC.
- Memory Type
- Multi-application Memory
2k bit (256 Byte) card 2 application areas
16k bit (2K Byte) card 2 or 16 application areas
32k bit (4K Byte) card - 2+ 0r 16+ application areas
CARDS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED IN 1 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR MOST ORDERS!
For more information please call.
|Call For Price||No|