HID iClass Key 205x
The iCLASS Key II provides the security and convenience of iCLASS 13.56 Mhz contactless smart card technology in a molded plastic key fob that is durable in harsh environments. This smart card credential can be placed on a key ring or lanyard for access control applications that do not require a Photo ID.
iCLASS smart card technology was specifically designed to make access control more powerful, more versatile, and more secure. iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart card technology with mutual authentication provides versatile interoperability in applications such as access control, network log-on security, cashless vending, time and attendance, event management and biometric identification.
iCLASS technology ensures high security with mutual authentication between card and reader, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities. Securely separated files enable multiple applications and support future growth.
Note: Some cards and/or formats may require a minimum order quantity of 100 cards.
- The power of iCLASS's powerful access control in a convenient, pocket-size keyfob.
- The iCLASS 13.56 MHz read/write contactless smart key technology with mutual authentication provides high-speed, reliable communications with high data integrity.
- iCLASS technology ensures high security access control with mutual authentication, encrypted data transfer, and 64-bit diversified keys for read/write capabilities.
- Any existing HID format can be factory or field programmed into the secure HID access control application area.
- Available in 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) configurations.
- More powerful, versatile and secure access control.
All 16k bit (2K Byte) and 32k bit (4K Byte) iCLASS credentials have the following features:
- Sufficient read/write memory to store multiple biometric templates.
- 16k available in a two or sixteen application area configuration.
- 32k available with 16k memory configured in either 2 or 16 application areas, plus an additional 16k user configurable memory space.
- Typical Maximum Read Range*
R10 2" (5.1 cm)
RP15 1 3/4" (4.6 cm)
R30/RW300 2 1/4" (5.9 cm)
R40/RW400 2 3/4" (7.0 cm)
RK40/RWk400 2" (5.1 cm)
RP40 2 1/2" (6.6 cm)
*Dependent upon installation conditions.
1.555 x 1.25 x 0.235 inches max (3.95 x 3.18 x 0.60 cm)
- Keyfob Construction
Ultrasonically welded ABS Shell with TPE insert
- Memory Type
2k bit (256 Byte)
16k bit (2k Byte)
32k bit (4k Byte)
CARDS PROCESSED AND SHIPPED IN 1 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR MOST ORDERS!
For more information please call.
|Call For Price||Yes|