Schlage® (Allegion™) Proximity Reader PR10
The Schlage® (Allegion™) PR10 Proximity Mini-Mullion Reader is a great option for a tight space in a proximity-only access control installation. This cost-effective reader is well suited for both indoor and outdoor installations. Similar to all Ingersoll Rand Readers, the PR10 operates on a Wiegand interface, is compatible with all industry leading 125 kHz proximity credentials, and is completely ISO compliant. Its small, but attractive design mirrors the styling of the Schlage® (Allegion™) Multi-Technology Reader line-up, and is available in a variety of color options.
Features and Benefits
- Read Range: Up to 3
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Dimensions: 4.26" x 1.72" x 0.81"
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Quick-connect cable for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the auldibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- Multiple color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
The PR10 reader is a replacement for the (S)XF1050 legacy reader product.
|Call For Price||No|