Schlage® (Allegion™) Multi-Technology Reader MTMS15
The Schlage® (Allegion™) MTMS15 Multi-Technology Magnetic Stripe Reader offers the ultimate in flexibility. From magnetic stripe, to proximity technology, to Schlage® (Allegion™) smart credentials (MIFARE and MIFARE DESFire EV1 technology), Schlage® (Allegion™) readers are capable of interfacing with nearly any credential type. Our readers use an open architecture platform designed to work with industry standards and common access control system interfaces.
It is a common misconception that migrating from mag stripe to proximity technology or onward to smart cards is a laborious task requiring a high initial investment. Schlage® (Allegion™) Multi-Technology readers make these transitions easy and affordable. The ability of Schlage® (Allegion™) readers to read both proximity and smart credentials means that you can spread out your investment over time, liberating your budget for your other business needs.
The attractive, modern design and technological capabilities of the MTMS15 are only enhanced by the fact that the reader is so easy to install. The single gang styling and easy-to-connect wiring harness makes the wall-mounting process simple. No more juggling between the reader and wiring during installation--simply connect the wiring harness and plug the reader in, it's that easy.
Similar to all Ingersoll Rand Readers, the MTMS15 operates on a Wiegand interface, and is completely ISO compliant (14443A, 14443B, 15693).
Features and Benefits
- Proximity--Up to 5"
- MIFARE--Up to 4"
- MIFARE DESFire EV1--Up to 2"
- PIV Credential--Up to 2.5"
- Weight: 8.9 oz
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 5.17" x 1.15"
- Accommodates interior, exterior, metal, and non-metal installation environments
- Recognizes most proximity, Schlage® (Allegion™) MIFARE Classic, and Schlage® (Allegion™) MIFARE DESFire EV1 credentials in one multi-technology reader
- Magnetic stripe track 2 default, tracks 1 and 3 configurable
- FIPS 201-1 Compliant
- NFC Compatible
- Quick-connect cable for easy installation
- Easy-to-install mounting bracket
- Tri-state LED (red, green, amber) visual indicator and audio feedback representing status and activity information, easily discernible for the audibly or visually impaired
- Wiegand output for simple interface with most access control panels
- May be ordered with RS-485 capability
- Multiple color options
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Call For Price||No|