HID iClass RW100 Reader/Writer 6101
CLASS smart reader/writers and cards make access control and read/write applications more powerful, more versatile, and most importantly, offer enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication.
At the same time, iCLASS is user-friendly, delivering the convenience, affordability and reliability of proximity technology, for which HID is known worldwide.
Using the 13.56 MHz technology platform, the iCLASS RW100 contactless smart card reader/writer combines the longer read range of proximity with the power and heightened security of smart card technology.
Supporting read/write applications, the RW100 reads/writes user data to HID iCLASS credentials that offer either 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) or 32k bit (4k Byte) of data storage. Read/write applications include IT secure authentication, biometric template storage, digital cash, time and attendance, equipment/material use or checkout and transit passes.
Experience enhanced versatility:
- Use one reader to read standard proximity format data from HID iCLASS credentials or unique serial numbers from MIFARE cards.
- Confidently install the reader knowing that the Wiegand output easily interfaces with most existing Wiegand protocol access control panels.
- To support read/write applications, the bi-directional RS232 serial port provides connection to a PC or microcontroller.
Appreciate advanced security:
- All RF data transmission between the card and reader is encrypted using a secure algorithm.
- By using industry-standard encryption techniques and advanced key management systems, iCLASS reduces the risk of compromised data or duplicated cards.
Be secure in knowing:
- iCLASS complies with the ISO 15693 standard for contactless smart card technology. Standards are important in smart card technology because they make it possible for many equipment and application developers to work with the smart card technology and create a broader range of uses for the card.
- iCLASS technology can extend the use of your access control credential into other applications today and tomorrow.
Typical Maximum Read Range*
Up to 3.25" (8.9 cm) with HID iCLASS Card
Up to 1.5" (3.8 cm) with HID iCLASS Key / iCLASS Tag
Up to 2" (5.1 cm) with MIFARE / DESFire Card (CSN)
*Using ISO 15693 mode (except MIFARE).
1.9" x 4.0" x .9" (4.8 cm x 10.3 cm x 2.3 cm)
The iCLASS RW100 reader is compatible with all iCLASS credentials. The reader's versatility allows it to read credentials meeting several ISO standards:
- 15693 read/write; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS credentials
- 14443A read only; MIFARE (serial number)
- 14443B read/write; 16k bit (2k Byte) iCLASS credentials
|Call For Price||No|