HID iClass RP40 multiCLASS Reader 6125/6123
The RP40 is a multi-technology card reader designed for customers upgrading their current card system from HID Prox to iCLASS credentials. With the RP40 reader, the customer has the ability to transition to smart cards over time while incorporating the use of multiple card technologies within a single building or across multiple facilities.
Unlike contactless smart card serial number readers, with the RP40 multiCLASS reader, you get enhanced security through mutual authentication and data encryption.
Only the RP40 provides true iCLASS security, the ease of Prox, the power of smart cards and the confidence of choosing HID, the worldwide leader in access control.
- Higher card to reader security than CSN only multi-technology readers.
- Eliminates card format transition problems.
- Easy to customize to ensure security.
- No reader "confusion" when using combination cards.
- Widest variety of readers available for mixing and matching
- Custom site keys for maximum security
- Lifetime warranty
125kHz HID, Indala, EM4102 or AWID proximity
13.56MHz iCLASS, ISO 15693 CSN (MyD, ICODE, Tag it), ISO 14443A CSN (MIFARE, DESFire), US Government PIV, ISO 14443B CSN, FeliCa IDm, CEPAS CAN or CSN
HID Prox ISO Card: 2.5 3.5 (6.5 - 9.0 cm)
HID Prox Keyfob/Tag: 1.0 2.25 (2.5 - 5.5 cm)
Microprox Tag: 1.0 - 1.25" (2.5-3.2 cm)
iCLASS Card: 4.0 - 4.5 (10.2 - 11.4 cm)
iCLASS Key/Tag: 1.0 - 2.0 (2.5 - 5.0 cm)
MIFARE Card (serial number only): 2-2.5" (2.5-6.4 cm)
3.3 x 4.8 x 0.95 (8.4 cm x 12.2 cm x 2.4 cm)
5 to 12 VDC. Linear supply recommended
50/75 mA @ 12 VDC
-40 to 150 F (-40 to 65 C)
5% to 95% relative humidity non-condensing
125 kHz and 13.56 MHz
Wiegand Interface 500ft (150 m) 22 AWg
125 kHz Proximity
- HID or Indala proximity cards, key fobs, and tags
- AWID Credentials
- EM4102 Credentials
13.56 MHz contactless smart cards
- ISO 15693 - read only; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS Credentials; serial number
- ISO 14443A read only; MIFARE and DESFire (serial number)
- ISO 14443B read only; 2k bit (256 Byte), 16k bit (2k Byte) and 32k bit (4k Byte) iCLASS Credentials; serial number
- US Government PIV
- FeliCa IDm (require Transit reader p/n 6129)
- CEPAS CAN or CSN (require Transit reader p/n 6129)
UL 294/cUL, FCC Certification, Canada Certification
CE Mark (Europe), New Zealand, Australia c-Tick
Pending Certifications: Taiwan, Singapore, germany VdS
Warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for life.
|Call For Price||No|