HID ProxPro Reader with Serial output 5352
The ProxPro proximity card reader's weatherproof design and architecturally attractive enclosure allows easy mounting indoors or out. The ProxPro Reader is ideal for applications requiring a larger read range.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand, Serial (RS-232/RS-422) or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Sealed for indoor or outdoor use.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Available in gray or beige.
- Keypad data and card data can be sent on the same cable, or on a separate cable using 2 of 7 or 3 x 4 matrix.
- Affords high reliability, consistent read range characteristics, and low power consumption in a single, easy-to-install package.
- Features multicolor LED, internal or host control of the LED, and/or beeper and a beeper "off" switch for silent operation.
- Provides Wiegand protocol interface compatibility with all standard access control systems.
- Offers an optional, fully integrated personal identification number keypad for heightened security. Can be mounted to glass (using the optional glass mounting kit).
Typical maximum* read range
ProxCard II Card - up to 8" (20 cm)
ISOProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
DuoProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
Smart ISOProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
Smart DuoProx II Card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
HID Proximity & MIFARE card - up to 7" (17.5 cm)
ProxCard Plus Card - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
ProxKey II Keyfob - up to 3" (7.5 cm)
MicroProx Tag - up to 4" (10.2 cm)
ProxPass Active Vehicle Tag - N/A
*Depending on local installation conditions.
5.0" x 5.0" x 1.0" (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
10-28.5 VDC; Linear power supplies recommended. Reverse voltage protection included.
Average: 100 mA (12 VDC)
Peak: 120 mA (24 VDC)
-22 to 150 F (-30 to 65 C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
12 oz. (336 gm)
Wiegand or Clock and Data interface: 500 feet (152 m)
RS-232 interface: 50 feet (15 m)
RS-422 interface: 4000 feet (1219 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor stranded with overall shield or equivalent.
Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control. RS-422 requires ALPHA 6212C 2-Twisted Pair, shielded cable with drain wire, or equivalent for data, plus ALPHA 1292C two-conductor shielded or equivalent for DC power.
Canada/UL 294 Listed: Access Control System Units
FCC Certification, United States
CE Mark, Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE
Directive (EN60950 - ITE Electrical Safety, EN 300 330 - SRD, and ETS 300 683 - EMC)
IEC60950, ITE CB Scheme Electrical Safety
Australia C-Tick Mark, New Zealand EMC, China
Taiwan (5355 only)
|Call For Price||No|