Card Quest is going green.
We have heard from many of you and are joining you in the quest for bettering the environment. Inspired by your stories, concerns and initiatives, we are taking action in several ways.
To make the most impact, we have:
From Your Tree Hugging Friends,
- Gone Paperless - in our office and with our customers
- Recycled Our Waste - cans, bottles, paper (the little we must use!)
- Conserved Energy - keeping temperatures in our facilities moderate to use less power plus participating in telecommuting and carpooling for our employees
- Partnered with the University of South Florida - partnering with USF Emerging Green Builders by sponsoring a conservation initiative among the students' residence halls
- Offered Earth-Friendly Products - Card Quest offers cards made of PET (which is more recyclable) instead of PVC, cards made of recycled materials and corn cards, badging accessories (lanyards made from bamboo, etc.), and card printers that are more environmentally friendly
- Join forces with us! When you purchase an Evolis Pebble4 card printer, which is one of our most environmentally friendly card printers by being European Standard Compliant with energy and material construction, we will reward you with 50 FREE black earth-friendly lanyards for your green efforts.
Card Quest, Inc.